Monday, August 16, 2010

I am thankful 8/16

Since I haven't gotten on the computer long enough to write a detailed post, I thought I would take Rae up on her suggestion to chime in on the thankful posts. It's always nice to be reminded to be grateful for all the blessings in life. We'll see if this becomes routine or not....

I am thankful for....

being home. I have been house-sitting for a couple years and the owners recently came home to visit, so we let them truly come home. It was the least we could do, but it is great to have my own space again.

great camping weather. I just got back from a family camping trip. I got to catch up with my sister and her husband and spend plenty of quality time with the rest of my family as well. It also helps that it was hot and sunny so everyone was quite happy to spend family time on the boat up north.

for new possibilities. There are a lot of things up in the air right now especially with jobs. The should sound a bit scary for me who doesn't like change, but the possibilities out there and quite probable are quite exciting. I can't wait until things get finalized and I can say more :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment