Friday, November 19, 2010

Halfway There!

On Wednesday I reached the "halfway" mark of this pregnancy. It seems like another arbitrary milestone since I don't know when I will meet my little bundle of joy, but a nice milestone at that. It's hard to believe how much my life has changed in the first half and how much more I'll do in the second half.

In the first twenty weeks I have

Finished my summer job
Gone camping
Learned my husband got a job overseas
Moved into an apartment with only one closet - not much nesting to be done here
Visited York and London and many different places in Leeds
Gotten to know a lot of great people who work with Will
I've also felt the baby move a lot and the kicks are finally strong enough for Will to feel - and he did!

In the second twenty weeks I will

See the musical Beauty and the Beast
Go to Paris
Fly home to visit family and friends
Stay in a castle/hotel near Newcastle, England for Christmas with my in-laws
Visit London and Bath with a friend
Visit Scotland?
Have my sister and parents visit
Fly home with my parents
Watch the spoiling of my daughter start at a baby shower
Hopefully find a place to live so I can finally start nesting there

Wow, I have a lot to look forward to in the next twenty weeks! And here is something I know a few of you have been waiting for - the 20 wk picture of me.



Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment: