Thursday, July 15, 2010

No guarantee

Last night I announced to the full pro-life group that I will be leaving my officer role in October. It was bittersweet since I don't want to see the group suffer another unexpected transition but confident that God is leaving me away. It was interesting to announce because I still don't know where he is leading me exactly. I'm following where faith is leading with no guarantee. It is a little scary, but quite freeing.

Something will come up - hopefully something that will utilize all the free time I will have after my summer job ends. Maybe that something even relates to NFP. I seem to be finding a number of opportunities relating to that.

Some shameless self-promotion for me: I'm going to be in the paper! I was interviewed last Saturday and will be photographed this Saturday for an article that will be published Sunday or Monday - I'm so excited to see how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment